123 W 1st St
NaNo Prep 101 Class
Each week we’ll tackle a different topic from the official NaNoWriMo preparation exercises. Complete the exercises at home and come prepared for weekly discussion and brainstorming sessions to get the creativity flowing! Drop in for just one session or attend all six–the level of commitment is entirely up to you.
NaNo Prep 101 Outline
- Week 1: Develop a Story Idea (September 17th)
- Week 2: Create Complex Characters (September 24th)
- Week 3: Construct a Detailed Plot or Outline (October 1st)
- Week 4: Build a Strong World (October 8th)
- Week 5: Organize Your Life for Writing! (October 15th)
- Week 6: Find and Manage Your Time (October 22nd)
Participants should start by registering on the NaNoWriMo website. The NaNo website is also where you’ll be connected to a local Municipal Liaison (ML). Are local MLs are Jay Dearien (Moscow/Lewiston) & Sean Williams (Pullman). Young writers are welcome to attend. Those who complete the course will receive an official NaNoWriMo certificate of completion.