Did you know there are 13 local writing groups? The Palouse Writers Guild is an independent collective comprised of several of these groups who banded together in order to bring professional development opportunities to the Palouse. We are a community-focused organization whose goal is to facilitate literary education by supporting writers’ groups, author readings, workshops, writing contests, and conference attendance. We can connect you to writing groups around the area AND if you are a member of a group we haven’t met yet, we’d love to hear from you. (Especially if you are from one of the outlying communities.)
Membership is open to writers of all genres and media, regardless of publication status. Anyone interested in free writing, critique, participating in writing exercises, attending literary events, or just socializing with groups of like-minded people is welcome to join.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Notices of workshops, book signings, and other events delivered directly to your inbox.
- Reduced prices for PWG events and workshops.
- Opportunities to network with writers and industry professionals.
- Access to local writing group calendars.
- Ability to participate in exclusive, members only author events.
To become a member of the Palouse Writers Guild simply enter your email address below:
The Palouse Writers Guild does not discriminate based on race/ethnicity/national origin, religion, gender identity/sexual orientation, disability, age, marital/family/parental status, or political beliefs.